Join our team at Ikon Software Services:
IKON Software Services, a rapidly expanding IT professional services firm, is seeking IT professionals to meet the rising demand in the in the Federal, State, Local government and commercial marketplaces.?
We are seeking outstanding individuals with demonstrated excellence in their respective fields. Our culture is very team-oriented, providing opportunities for individuals with diverse backgrounds and expertise to come together to create cross-functional teams of consultants, designers, and engineers. ?
If you are seeking an exciting, challenging and rewarding place to work, IKON Software Services will provide an ideal environment for your career and your future. At Ikon Software Services, one person can make a big impact. We take the smartest and most passionate team-oriented people we can find and put them in an environment where they can thrive. We value customer service, teamwork, and fun. ?
We offer career opportunities to full-time professionals, interns and international students
Location: Washington DC.
Position: Senior .net Developer with Security
- B.S. in the Information Security, Computer Science, or related field.
- Extensive knowledge and 7+ years of hands-on experience in .net
- technologies and .net security.
- Extensive software development experience using Microsoft.Net technologies (ASP.net, C#, MVC4, Entity Framework, etc.)
- Very proficient in identifying, verifying, and mitigating security vulnerabilities in Web applications, SOA/Web Services, databases, application source code, and configuration files.
- Extensive experience in application and database level vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Extensive experience in performing secure code review for Microsoft.Net based applications. Must be able to look at application source code, find its security vulnerabilities (OWASP TOP 10, XSS, SQL Injection, XML injections, etc.) and recommend remediation strategies with code samples.
- Able to demonstrate to developers how to use the application security components to mitigate security vulnerabilities in applications, services, and databases.
- Able to build and manage a component repository using open source software such as Subversion
Position: Sr. Java Programmer
Location: Near Scott Airforce Base, IL (Belleville)
Term: Temp to Perm
Skills and Experience Required:
- Java EE 6 or 7
- Eclipse to include configuring workspaces
- Java Server Faces
- Java Data Objects
- Web Services
- Java Message Service
- Experience with Oracle webMethods is a plus.
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to get a Secret clearance.
Position: Software Engineer – PowerBuilder
Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ
Term: 12+ Month Contract with Possible Extension
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Design, code and debug complex software applications.
- Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis.
- Participate in software modeling and simulation.
- Integrate new software solutions with existing systems.
- Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience with Power Builder Version 9.
- Healthcare indusry experience is desired.
- Full life cycle development Design, code, and debug software
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
Software Developer, Systems Software (Work in Farmington Hills, MI and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S./multiple openings)
Research, design, develop and test operating systems-level software, compilers and network distribution for business applications, applying principles of computer science and engineering; utilize field’s concepts, practices and procedures; rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals; perform complex tasks including the formulation of software requirements; report directly to a project lead or manager; and use Cognos and SQL Server.
Requires Master’s or its foreign educational equivalent or its equivalent in education and experience plus 36 months experience in the job offered or 36 months experience in an alternate occupation. Will accept a bachelor’s degree, or a foreign equivalent degree, followed by at least 5 years of progressive experience in the specialty, in lieu of the required education and experience. Will also accept any equally suitable combination of education, training and/or experience which would qualify an applicant to perform the duties of the job offered. The required experience must include 36 months using Cognos and SQL Server. Travel/relocation to various unanticipated work locations throughout the U.S. required.
Send resume to Ikon Software Services, L.L.C., 24155 Drake Road, Suite 123, Farmington Hills, MI 48335. EOE. Please mention job number.